Rupert R. Thomas, MD
Medical doctor degree with a specialty of Obstetrics and Gynecology from Meharry Medical College in Nashville, Tennessee.
Prior to joining Crossway Medical Clinic, Dr. Thomas owned and operated 2 successful private practice operations in Midwest City and Downtown Oklahoma City. Dr. Thomas also practiced obstetrics and gynecology for 25 plus years at St. Anthony’s Hospital. Dr. Thomas is also a member of the OBGYN society.
Along with general obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Thomas specializes in the following:
- Both adolescent and first-time exam patients
- Couples with infertility issues
- Females and males for lifestyle management with an emphasis on weight loss
- Female and male hormonal therapy replacement therapy
- Endometriosis in association with pelvic pain
- Relieving symptoms of menopause
- Addressing osteoporosis (bone-loss issues)
Dr. Thomas is a proud parent of five children and three wonderful grandchildren. He enjoys music, art, painting, traveling, reading and table tennis.